Dentures in Mesa, AZ
When a person is missing most or all of their teeth, their oral and overall health is at risk. Not only is it difficult to perform normal daily activities, such as eating and speaking, but they’re more likely to experience bone loss and develop other illnesses, including autoimmune disorders. That’s why seeking restorative dental treatment sooner than rather later is so important. At Restoration Dental, our trusted dental team can help you restore the health and appearance of your missing teeth with dentures. Here’s what you should know before scheduling your free consultation at our denture office.
Restore Your Trust . . . Restore Your Confidence . . . Restore Your Smile
Restoration Dental: Dependably Providing the Highest Standard of Care
Overview of Dentures
Dentures are removable prosthetic teeth and gums that are used to restore the natural appearance and function of one’s missing teeth. They are customized to match the unique shape, size, and color of one’s natural teeth, and can be fabricated in a number of styles. Dentures are a popular restoration dental option that is attractive, comfortable, and cost-effective.
How Do Dentures Work?
Depending on your particular needs, there are several denture options to choose from, including:
- Complete dentures: These are used to replace a full set of missing teeth. They come in two options: conventional and immediate. Conventional dentures are placed in your mouth after any remaining teeth have been pulled, and your gums have the opportunity to heal (this could take several months). Immediate dentures are placed in your mouth on the same day that your teeth are removed.
- Partial dentures: These are used to replace a few missing teeth with a base that is customized to fit the shape of your mouth while supporting the prosthetic teeth.
- Implant-supported dentures: These are among the most popular dental restoration solutions thanks to their natural appearance, convenience, and strength. Unlike other denture options, these are a permanent solution that is inserted into your jawbone and can be used to replace one or all of one’s missing teeth.
Benefits of Dentures
Dentures can have a tremendous impact on one’s quality of life. Here are some of the many benefits that dentures can provide:
- Restoring the natural appearance of one’s smile
- Improving self-esteem
- Relieving discomfort
- Restoring proper dental function
- Improving oral health
Do Dentures Feel Normal?
At Restoration Dental, your comfort is our primary concern. In the beginning, dentures may take some time to get used to. If they fit well, however, they should feel as normal and comfortable as your natural teeth. For dentures that don’t feel normal or comfortable, it’s important to schedule an appointment with your denture dentist as soon as possible to make any necessary adjustments.
Can Dentures Look Normal?
Dentures are custom-made to not only fit your mouth perfectly but match the shape, size, and color of your natural teeth perfectly. Because of this, they can achieve a beautiful aesthetic that often looks as good as your natural teeth.
Cost of Dentures
The cost of your dentures will depend on the type that you have placed as well as your dental insurance plan. For more information on what your dental insurance covers, please contact our denture office.
Restoration Dental: The Best Choice for Affordable Dentures
If you are missing most or all of your teeth, restoring the health, comfort, and appearance of your smile is possible. At Restoration Dental, our friendly dental team can help you achieve a beautiful, comfortable smile once again with dentures. We are proud to provide the best in professional dental care in a comfortable, relaxed setting. To learn more about how dentures could improve your quality of life and boost your self-esteem, contact us today. We look forward to giving you a reason to smile!