Dental Implants in Mesa, AZ
Living with missing or severely damaged teeth takes a toll on you. Along with making speaking and eating difficult, a damaged smile can cause discomfort, lower your self-esteem, and put your overall health at risk. If you are suffering from one or more missing or damaged teeth, Restoration Dental is here to help. With our state-of-the-art dental implants, we can help you restore the health and beauty of your smile. Here’s what you should know about how dental implants can improve your quality of life before scheduling your consultation with our trusted dental team.
Restore Your Trust . . . Restore Your Confidence . . . Restore Your Smile
Restoration Dental: Dependably Providing the Highest Standard of Care
What are Dental Implants?
Dental implants consist of an artificial tooth root that supports a prosthetic tooth. Unlike dental bridges and dentures, dental implants are considered a permanent tooth replacement. They are inserted into your jawbone, and during the healing process, the implant and jaw bone will fuse. Dental implants look, feel, and function like your natural teeth.
Types of Teeth Implants
There are two primary types of teeth implants:
- Endosteal: These are the most common. They are inserted into the jaw bone, providing maximum strength and support for the prosthetic tooth.
- Subperiosteal: These are used when a patient does not have enough jaw bone to support an endosteal implant and are not a good candidate for a bone graft. They are placed below the gum line but on top of the jaw bone.
Dental Implant Procedure
During your initial consultation, the dentist will provide you with a personalized treatment plan to meet your mouth’s specific needs and help you achieve the results you have in mind. After your treatment plan is developed, you’ll come back to have your implant placed.
- First, the dentist will ensure that the area where the implant will go is completely numb.
- Then, the implant will be inserted under your gum line and into your jawbone. While your mouth is healing, you will have a temporary dental bridge placed in the space where the dental crown will eventually go. This process takes around 6-12 weeks.
- After your gums thoroughly heal and the implant fuses with the bone, an abutment is attached to the implant.
- Finally, the crown will be attached to the abutment
Teeth Replacement Options at Restoration Dental
At Restoration Dental, we offer two kinds of dental implants:
- Single tooth implants
- All on 4 dental implants
Whether you need one tooth replaced or several, we are prepared to restore the function of your smile with durable, natural-looking dental implants.
Benefits of Dental Implants
Dental implants offer many benefits, including:
- Natural appearance
- Prevention of bone loss
- Supporting facial structure
- Easier speaking and eating
- Improving oral health
Cost of Dental Implants
The cost of dental implants depends on what your dental insurance plan covers. For more information on your particular dental insurance policy, please contact our office.
Tooth Replacement in Mesa, AZ
You deserve to have a healthy, beautiful smile. No matter how damaged you think your smile may be, Restoration Dental can bring it back to life. Our trusted team is eager to provide judgment-free, professional dental care to every patient who walks into our office. If you’ve been postponing necessary dental work, let us help. Visit us online or contact us today to schedule your consultation to learn how tooth implants can improve your oral health.