Invisalign in Mesa, AZ
Are you looking for a fast, convenient, discreet option to improve your crooked, crowded, or gapped teeth? The trusted team at Restoration Dental can help. With our progressive SureSmile and Invisalign treatment, you can enhance the health and beauty of your smile quickly and easily. Here’s everything you should know about improving your smile with clear aligners before scheduling your consultation at Restoration Dental.
Restore Your Trust . . . Restore Your Confidence . . . Restore Your Smile
Restoration Dental: Dependably Providing the Highest Standard of Care
What Are Orthodontic Aligners?
Clear aligners are made of BPA-free plastic trays that are customized to fit over your teeth securely. They work by gradually shifting your crooked teeth over time until they reach the ideal position. Invisible aligners are an effective orthodontic option for people with many oral health concerns, including:
- Overcrowded teeth
- Gapped teeth
- Overbite, underbite, or crossbite
At Restoration Dental, we are proud to offer two clear aligner options to meet the specific needs of your mouth. SureSmile and Invisalign aligners are known for their beautifully clear aesthetic, durability, precision, and, most importantly, their effectiveness. During your initial consultation, the dentist can help you determine which treatment is best for you.
Teeth aligners offer many benefits over traditional braces, including:
- Discretion: They’re virtually invisible
- Convenience: They are removable for eating and cleaning
- Comfort: Clear aligners are less likely to break than metal brackets and wires
- Effectiveness: They’re often faster at shifting teeth than metal braces
Clear Aligner Treatment Process
Improving your smile with clear aligners cosmetic treatment couldn’t be easier. Here’s what you can expect:
- The dentist will examine your teeth during the initial consultation and create a personalized treatment plan based on the condition of your mouth.
- Next, X-rays and digital impressions of your teeth will be taken. These will be used to create your customized clear aligner trays at a dental lab.
- After the trays have been created, you will wear them for at least 22 hours a day. Every 2-3 weeks, you will change these trays for new ones to slowly move your teeth to the desired location.
- In as little as 12-18 months, you can enjoy your new, straight smile.
How to Care for Your Teeth During Invisalign Treatment
Practicing good oral health habits while wearing your clear aligners is essential. Here are some tips to keep your mouth as healthy as possible during and after your clear aligner treatment:
- Brush your teeth two times a day
- Floss and use mouth rinse daily
- Limit your consumption of foods high in sugar, such as soda and candy
- Visit the dentist every six months for routine exams and professional cleanings
- Wear your clear aligners as directed (at least 22 hours a day)
- Keep your aligners clean by gently brushing them every day with warm water and a soft toothbrush.
Clear Aligner Treatment Cost
The cost of your clear aligner treatment will depend on your dental insurance plan. Please contact our office to learn more about what your dental insurance policy covers.
Improve Your Smile with Orthodontic Aligners at Restoration Dental
Achieving a straight, beautiful smile doesn’t have to be difficult. At Restoration Dental, you can improve the appearance of your imperfect smile quickly and conveniently with clear aligners. If you’re tired of hiding your crooked smile from the world, our compassionate team is here to help. With our progressive techniques, quality materials, and friendly service, you won’t believe how simple caring for your oral health can be. Contact us today to learn more about how clear aligners could benefit you or schedule your consultation with our SureSmile and Invisalign dentist. We look forward to giving you a reason to smile bright!